Global Mobility Fair
Global Mobility Fair will be organized at the KPMG House on Wednesday 26th April at 3-5 pm.
Join us to discuss current topics in global mobility and talent attraction, to hear about the newest developments in different organizations and to get more information on topics around immigration and global mobility from different aspects.
Register now or latest on 24th April to join us!
Registration and snacks
Stands around different topics related to immigration and global mobility.
- Immiexpert & business traveller tool
- Residence permits in Finland and Fast Track
- Things to consider in Finnish taxation of a foreign employee
- Orientation days and relocation services
- Spousal support
- Cultural trainings
- Hybrid work and assigment policies
Panel discussion: Current trends in Global Mobility
- Metso Outotec, GM Manager Esa Johnsson
- Aalto University, Head of International Mobility Mikaela Stelwagen
- Prysmian Group, HR Controller Jutta Malmsten
At KPMG Finland, we have 30 different nationalities working: Personal stories on global mobility and relocating to Finland.
- Originally from Toronto, Canada, Laura Saarelainen has lived in Helsinki for 1.5 years. Prior to moving in Finland, Laura worked abroad in Paris, France and has learned from her own immigration and relocation experiences.
- Priyam Chatterji has lived in Finland for 8 years, but is originally from India. Priyam has lived in Russia in Moscow & St Petersburg for 5 years and another 5 years in London before moving to Finland.
- Born and raised in Japan, Eri Azuchi moved to the US in 2005. After travelling back and forth between US and Finland for a couple of years, Eri officially moved to Finland in 2021.
What challenges did they face? What would they do differently now? Where would they have needed help?
Moderator Sophia Rahimeh.
Stands and networking
Töölönlahdenkatu 3 A
KPMG Oy Ab