FAIRsFAIR warmly invites you to join the FAIRsFAIR Roadshow in 2.6.2021 at 12-14 EEST
FAIRsFAIR objectives are to help survey the landscape of FAIR activities in relation to EOSC and identify where dialogue and collaboration can be encouraged. Create a basis for harmonisation efforts to bring together the various actors working in the FAIR ecosystem and build a functioning EOSC and active community around EOSC. Come and listen to how we have succeeded in our mission in Finland.
In the Roadshow FAIRsFAIR will present some outputs and showcase practical tools for raising FAIR awareness and assessing the FAIRness of research datasets. We will also discuss the role of FAIR for researchers in managing their work in a digital environment. FAIRsFAIR warmly invites data support staff, researchers and data policy makers, to join the event. In the spirit of collaboration we ask each data steward to invite a researcher, and each researcher to invite a data steward! The Roadshow will be in English.
* Welcome - Jessica Parland von Essen, CSC
* “This is FAIRsFAIR” - Jessica Parland von Essen, CSC
* Interview - Eetu Mäkelä and Ari Asmi, Helsinki University
* Good practices of data steward and research software engineer collaboration - Angus Whyte and Patricia Herterich, ED
* FAIRsFAIR supporting FAIR implementation, Mari Kleemola, FSD
* FAIRsFAIR support for repository, support program - Josefine Nordling, CSC
* FAIRsFAIR tools assessing FAIR - Hanna Koivula, CSC
2.6.2021 12:00 +03:00 EEST
2.6.2021 14:00 +03:00 EEST