- Are you interested in the LUMI supercomputer and how it can benefit your company's computational tasks?
- Are available computational resources a bottleneck in your spatial data processing pipeline?
- Would you like to speed up your deep learning tasks by utilizing not just one, but multiple GPUs?
- Have you considered the possibilities of using artificial intelligence in spatial data processing?
If you answered any of the above questions with 'yes' or even just a 'maybe', this event is for you.
We invite you to spend a morning with us at the CSC office in Keilaniemi or online to introduce the EuroHPC LUMI supercomputer. LUMI is the flagship supercomputer in Europe and one of the leading AI instruments in the world, which is now available also for Finnish companies!
We will introduce, how your geospatial workflows can benefit from the LUMI computing power and what needs to be considered when working with a supercomputer. We will describe, how you can get support for using LUMI. CSC offers also a wide range of courses to develop your skills for using supercomputers efficiently. You will also learn how to test its suitability free of charge before investment decision. We are very keen on hearing your ideas and challenges, so we have planned in some time for discussion.
- A glimpse into High Performance Computing with spatial data
- Introduction to LUMI supercomputer and how to get access
- ICEYE usecase presentation
- Questions, Discussion, Feedback
This event is free of charge.
Event details will be shared with all registered participants. Please register below.
While this event focuses on spatial data analysis with LUMI from Finnish companies perspective, but it is open to everyone.
8.6.2023 09:00 +03:00 EEST
8.6.2023 11:00 +03:00 EEST
CSC / Online
CSC: Samantha Wittke, Kylli Ek