To apply for BioExcel's Summer School, you will need:
- Fill in the online course application form;
- In the application form, please do not forget to attach the following documents in a pdf (preferable) or word format:
- Support Letter from your supervisor or a senior co-worker explaining why you should be selected for this course
- Research Abstract (limit: 250 words – you will be able to present and discuss your research during the course)
- A text with your Biography and Work History (limit: 200 words)
- Please submit your application form by midnight (CET) on Sunday 28th of May, 2023. Incomplete applications will not be considered!
All applicants will be informed of the status of their applications (successful, waiting list, rejected) by Wednesday 14st of June, 2023.
Deadline for registration fee if application is accepted: Thursday 29th of June, 2023.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact email@example.com
Tips for a good application
1) During the selection process we focus on:
- Do you have the pre-requisite knowledge?
- Will your research and research group benefit from what you learn in this course?
So, please pay special attention to the following 3 questions on the application form:
- Describe your research interests;
- Describe how this course will benefit your own research;
- Describe how this course will benefit the research of your group.
2) You are asked to add an Research Abstract about your research to be presented during the BioExcel school. If you do not have any results yet, you can write your abstract as a short introduction to the topic and a working plan.
10.9.2023 09:00 +02:00 CEST
15.9.2023 18:00 +02:00 CEST
Science and Technology Park of Sardinia
Edificio 2, Località Piscinamanna
For general enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration related issues: email@example.com